Managing Difficult Dialogues Course
Whether in the hospital or workplace, Managing Difficult Dialogues teaches effective communication skills and the framework to navigate difficult workplace conversations including conflict resolution, performance feedback, dissatisfied customers and disaffected employees. Participants will master skills to positively influence outcomes of challenging situations encountered daily. The Managing Difficult Dialogues course is offered in different training methods.
Participants will learn:
- Using compassionate communication to build relationships
- Understanding emotions and how they impact interpersonal dynamics (emotional intelligence)
- Verbal and non-verbal techniques used to de-escalate difficult conversations
- Understanding customer/employee/patient-centric communication
- 7 steps to master difficult discussions in any situation
- Mastering non-verbal communication
- Using new insights to change culture
Who should attend?
- Healthcare professionals
- Managers / Supervisors
- Physicians / Resident Physicians
- Non-Medical professionals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Human Resource Managers
We have experience adapting this course for all types of attendees.