Keynotes | Speaking Engagements
Healthcare Communication, Patient Experience, and the Value of Compassionate Communication
Thought-provoking and informative, BBN founder Dr. Anthony Orsini is available to deliver keynote presentations at corporate and industry events, participate as a panelist and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your challenges and how to engage your team in solving them.
Dr. Orsini’s presentation style brings together the warmth and empathy of a practicing physician and the engaging storytelling of a CEO. He can bring insight on the topic of using compassionate communication in the workplace to solve your specific challenges. Topics include:
- Understanding the most impactful communication techniques to influence outcomes
- De-escalating conversations in the workplace
- Insights on cost savings using compassionate communication
- Improving patient satisfaction scores
- Managing difficult dialogues
Click here to download Dr. Orsini’s complete speaker overview, bio and latest published work, The Journal of American Osteopathic Association Publishes Get With the PROGRAM: A Guide to Compassionate Communication.